Hamas has agreed to a new Egyptian proposal to release 5 hostages, including the American-Israeli Edan Alexander, in exchange ...
1h
The Manila Times on MSNMacron, on Egypt visit, to go near Gaza to show support for ceasefireFrench President Emmanuel Macron will go to an Egyptian port near the Gaza Strip next week to highlight concerns over the ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel had seized a corridor of land that would split one of Gaza’s largest cities ...
Hamas has agreed to a Gaza ceasefire proposal it received two days ago from mediators Egypt and Qatar, the Palestinian ...
The Hamas militant group said Saturday it has accepted a new Gaza ceasefire proposal from mediators Egypt and Qatar, but ...
Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on ...
Middle East latest: Egypt offers proposal to get Israel-Hamas ceasefire back on track, officials say
Israel ended the existing ceasefire last week by launching a surprise wave of airstrikes that killed hundreds of Palestinians ...
As the director of the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, I have studied public opinion in Gaza for decades ...
The terrorist group remains committed to an Egypt- and Qatar-backed plan; Jerusalem demands unconditional hostage release and disarmament.The post Hamas rejects Israel’s US-backed ceasefire ...
Hamas has accepted a new proposal put forward by Egypt to release five hostages, including American-Israeli Edan Alexander, ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results