Hamas decided not to respond or engage with Israel's counter-proposal for a ceasefire in Gaza, an official told Reuters on ...
Hamas has agreed to a new Egyptian proposal to release 5 hostages, including the American-Israeli Edan Alexander, in exchange ...
5don MSN
Hamas has agreed to a ceasefire proposal it received from mediators, the group’s leader in Gaza said Saturday.
Hamas has agreed to a Gaza ceasefire proposal it received two days ago from mediators Egypt and Qatar, the Palestinian ...
The Hamas militant group said Saturday it has accepted a new Gaza ceasefire proposal from mediators Egypt and Qatar, but ...
Hamas rejects Israel's latest proposal on ceasefire. Israel is also said to have blocked proposals submitted by Egypt and ...
"Two days ago, we received a proposal from the mediators in Egypt and Qatar," said Hamas chief, Khalil al-Hayya.
Hamas’s armed wing has released another video featuring Israeli hostage Elkana Bohbot, urging the Israeli government to secure his release. The foota ...
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu repeated a demand on Sunday for Hamas to disarm and for its leaders to leave Gaza.
The head of Israel's domestic intelligence service Ronen Bar said there was "a direct link" between the operation in Gaza and ...
Middle East latest: Egypt offers proposal to get Israel-Hamas ceasefire back on track, officials say
Israel ended the existing ceasefire last week by launching a surprise wave of airstrikes that killed hundreds of Palestinians ...
Hamas will not respond or engage with Israel’s counter-proposal for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, an official has told ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results